Hello from a new guy.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulKersey

Knower of all…Understander of none.
Neighbor
Hello everyone…a new guy here from S/W Arizona. I’ve browsed a little and this seems to be a good place to be. I see some old familiar names from other places. I live out of town on acreage and have been prepping for years. I have a great love for firearms, so I’ll probably be found there most of the time.
Everyone stay safe and well…

Hello everyone…a new guy here from S/W Arizona. I’ve browsed a little and this seems to be a good place to be. I see some old familiar names from other places. I live out of town on acreage and have been prepping for years. I have a great love for firearms, so I’ll probably be found there most of the time.
You have some keen observation skills. 😉

Welcome from Michigan

Welcome to the forum Paul. This is a great place to hang out! Great that you joined us.

Welcome from "It is too DAMN Hot here today" Alaska.

:Welcome group: from Ohio. You have to ask a Moderator to get into the politics and firearms sections...

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. I grew up in your neck of the woods, and I am still a desert rat at heart.

Good to have you with us. :welcome:

Welcome from the Riversbend where the Tennessee river turns north to Illinois for some reason HEHEHEH.

You could not have picked a better home to settle in, plenty of really good info and help for any problem you might have, and plenty of room people who want to learn the things you do to make life easier too.

I lived out along a missile silo road out by Owl Head Buttes for 10 years.....loved Az........many, many friends.

Greetings from west of Lake Superior....
....too damned hot Alaska.... Must be up to 55F there ??
I feel the same.. When it is 60F here I swelter... It must be a thing from living in the far, far north... eh...

Latest posts

Back