Homemade BP and Pyrotechnics

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgoldstuff

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I just finished with a Forum search on both these topics and no results were found. So I thought I would ask if any of the more serious VIP members have dabbled in this area?

I am all about self sufficient, and I think burning Homemade BP in my 54cal. Thompson Renegade ( Traditional BP Rifle ) would be as fun, if not MORE fun then reloading a Cartridge!

I am thinking Homemade BP has just more then just one or two valuable uses and it's very easy to make.

Any thoughts on this? :rolleyes:

I just finished with a Forum search on both these topics and no results were found. So I thought I would ask if any of the more serious VIP members have dabbled in this area?

I am all about self sufficient, and I think burning Homemade BP in my 54cal. Thompson Renegade ( Traditional BP Rifle ) would be as fun, if not MORE fun then reloading a Cartridge!

I am thinking Homemade BP has just more then just one or two valuable uses and it's very easy to make.

Any thoughts on this? :rolleyes:
Last time I dabbled in pyrotechnics I was melting green army men with hair spray and a lighter...... not the smartest thing a 9 year old could do. Luckily I wised up!

My Brother from the other mother and I, would sit up in his room melting our plastic model cars together with out wood burning kits. We would build or try to build indestructible model cars then go play Demo Derby out on his moms kitchen floor!

I don't think all that smoke from the melting plastic was doing anyone any good ! LOL :eek:

Latest posts

Back