I lost to a girl in high school wrestling

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Brands

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Amateur Radio Call Sign
K4X
So I was a freshman in high school and my dad forced me into wrestling. I hated most of it but I enjoyed the cardio. So we had these meets where we wrestle people from other schools. One of the times we faced this team with a girl, and just my luck shes in my weight class. So far I had lost my only few matches, s the season already was bad. Anyway, she was way stronger than I expected and she seemed to know good moves and stuff.

I will say - it's not like on television where the audience is laughing at you or something. And she was a very good sport (we shook hands and he wasn't cocky). None of my teammates made fun of me or anything, it was just business as usual.

The only real embarassment I got from it was from my grandpa at christmas when he would visit. He would poke me about it.

I ended up hating wrestling but loving watching it. I quit halfway through the season. I still enjoy watching college wrestling though.

it's simply amazing how far people are willing to go just for attention...just to provoke a reaction in the way;oh you sissy boy...so you lost...and the sun came up next morning any way...

Guys, Clyde and the mods, you do realise that when new members come looking for a decent forum to join they will see this trolling crap and go someplace else. Do you realise the negative impact trolls can have on a forums reputation. Every forum that lets trolls run riot always loses valuable members.

781ea890edf622be93ab4b2726bf3873.jpg

Guys, Clyde and the mods, you do realise that when new members come looking for a decent forum to join they will see this trolling crap and go someplace else. Do you realise the negative impact trolls can have on a forums reputation. Every forum that lets trolls run riot always loses valuable members.
Meh. Speaking for this new member. I dont let the trolls bother me.

at least Tom is not obnoxious ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if Tom was a ass about it yeah I would say got to go,but he is like comic relief in a movie,you know most every time they say something it will be nonsense ,why get upset about it

Latest posts

Back