I saved $54 from my local Walmart

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clipper

Dirty White Boy
Neighbor
I bought a new Phone. It a Huawei Honor 6X I bought from Amazon for $180 new. It's an amazing phone for the price. It is an unlocked phone.

I have Walmart Family Mobile on my old Galaxy on5 phone. To transfer it to my new phone I needed a Bring your Own Phone sim kit. My local Walmart wants $55 for the kit. I looked on Walmart Com and found the same kit for 99 cents. It is made by Tracfone so I'm not sure that's the exact kit but it is for Walmart Family Mobile.

I received it yesterday, installed it and activated it on Myfamilymobile Com and less than an hour I received a text saying Welcome to Myfamilymobile. I also kept my number.

I'm tempted to go to my local Walmart and say in their face that I saved $54 nya nya. :lil guy:

I bought a new Phone. It a Huawei Honor 6X I bought from Amazon for $180 new. It's an amazing phone for the price. It is an unlocked phone.

I have Walmart Family Mobile on my old Galaxy on5 phone. To transfer it to my new phone I needed a Bring your Own Phone sim kit. My local Walmart wants $55 for the kit. I looked on Walmart Com and found the same kit for 99 cents. It is made by Tracfone so I'm not sure that's the exact kit but it is for Walmart Family Mobile.

I received it yesterday, installed it and activated it on Myfamilymobile Com and less than an hour I received a text saying Welcome to Myfamilymobile. I also kept my number.

I'm tempted to go to my local Walmart and say in their face that I saved $54 nya nya. :lil guy:

You do know by doing it on line you just took money out of somebody's paycheck at the store !.................

Latest posts

Back