is cali doomed?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reader

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
So today @ work today I hheard about a 52 yr old who. Blew himself up
Upon investigation ccops found two other pipe bombs. In his home...this dude is within 5 miles of me. Is this state screwed or whaat is the deal? Feedback? Read it in the news....costa mesa explosion.

Good grief, yeah, I'd say get the heck up out of there Reader before some tofu eating, sunbathing, tree hugging, snail kissing, addle brained nitwit does something any closer to you.

Wish i could leave, just can't leave the job. The pro's out weigh the con's. Missouri is where i want to go when the time is right.

I was thinking northern Idaho. lots of wilderness up there and places to hunt and fish. if you look in the right places. also...property is cheaper

Freezing winters. No thanks. I'm staying here in So Cal. Besides when SHTF all the BS laws are gone. This is a great location for survival. Ive got Mountains, Beach, Snow, Desert, Forrest and everything else within an hours travel. Beat that! Sure the Gov is whacky here but there's legal ways to do most things here, It's not that hard to get an FFL. And the knife laws of Cali are some of the most liberal in all the states. Like in Texas its illegal to own or carry a bowie knife!! Jim Bowie died at the Alamo and that's how the state honors him!! The knife that's named after him is illegal. In Riverside county Cali it's more conservative and less liberal. The sheriff here practically green lights CCW's.

Latest posts

Back