Is war with NK very possible now?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buster

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I heard reported that NK latest missile testing has supposedly proven that NK now has the capability to strike any major city in the USA. Is this just bunk to get the people's approval to strike NK or is it true and the little fat guy with a bad hair cut could push a button anytime he now chooses. Could either the USA or NK be about to start shaking things to pieces?

Depends will we tie the militaries hands and make them fight with substandard weapons and 1840's battle tactics? If so I bet the politicians will all sign the bill.

I heard reported that NK latest missile testing has supposedly proven that NK now has the capability to strike any major city in the USA. Is this just bunk to get the people's approval to strike NK or is it true and the little fat guy with a bad hair cut could push a button anytime he now chooses. Could either the USA or NK be about to start shaking things to pieces?

Bull butter. Those idiots are not a direct threat to the continental US.

Myself I feel it is propaganda to get the people's approval to take the fat guy out. Any way it goes it could be very bad. It is just really hard to believe anything from the mass media anymore. I don't think there will be any real warning of it about to take place.

Bull butter. Those idiots are not a direct threat to the continental US.

I understand NK has problems with re-entry. If they have developed an EMP then re-entry is not an issue; just detonate at about 300 mile altitude.

I understand NK has problems with re-entry.

Yup, the last one a few days ago went 2800 miles into space, it was suspected it burned up on re-entry. One US scientist who follows the program very closely said that if the trajectory was different it could fly 8100 miles. That covers anywhere in the US.

upload_2017-12-2_20-58-41.jpeg

6,496 miles

The rocket fired could conceivably hit the US mainland. But what is the accuracy? And could it survive re-entry.

I’m not worried. :buds:

That teeny weeny ******** country?

Bring it!

Yup, the last one a few days ago went 2800 miles into space, it was suspected it burned up on re-entry. One US scientist who follows the program very closely said that if the trajectory was different it could fly 8100 miles. That covers anywhere in the US.

View attachment 1415

6,496 miles

Looking at the map, it appears that their ICBM can't quite make it to Washington, but will likely land in my back 40...?

Last edited by a moderator:

Looking at the map, it appears that their ICBM can't quite make it to Washington, but will likely land in my back 40...?

It could make it. OK is 6496 miles, the missile is capable of 8100. It only shows OK, because I picked a central location in the US.

It could make it. OK is 6496 miles, the missile is capable of 8100. It only shows OK, because I picked a central location in the US.

Whew - for a few minutes, I was worried that I was going to be a primary target...lol.

We lost over 30,000 combat troops and another 20,000 related US deaths last time and still did not win. Massive US airstrikes did not force NK to give up. Our troops had terrible fighting conditions and were often on the defensive.

https://www.factretriever.com/korean-war-facts

You're talking ancient history. Now we can wipe the **** hole country off the map.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this would be a no win situation all way around. There would be no Korean peninsula, North or South, Japan and maybe even Hawaii. And Lords knows, wherever else! With this kind of firepower, (nukes) this would carry world ramifications. Our world would not be the same after something like this!

I don't know if this is hype or not but the guy(border guard) who escaped last week had all kinds of parasites on him and inside of him and he of them who supposedly eats good. I hate to think of what the local population is living on. Problem is if you take out the Rocket Man, you need a government to replace it. Now on second thought, that's not a bad idea. I would send the Clintons, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schummer and Dick Dunbar as a replacement government. They are dumb enough that they wouldn't know which button to push to launch a rocket and Slick Willie could help populate the Korean people. He could walk around with his little thingy hanging out and all the locals could have a good laugh!

Tommy

Latest posts

Back