It starts...more!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just gets gooder and gooder by the day. I can't wait to see whats coming down the pipe. As we say in my line of work, just living the dream (but most say - more like a nightmare)

They are limiting it here as well, that is when you can find what you are looking for, which is nigh on impossible at this point.

Ammo is slowly coming back here. Reloading components are getting better too, prices are jacked up about 1/3 though. The only limits are what the stores put on. Time to stock up when you can find it. All it will take is another nut job shooting to start the ammo & gun craze all over again.......

Saw a box of 20 .22 L and I thought that there was a price screw up. They wanted $18 for it. I just kept on walking and kicking myself for not buying the heck out of it last year.

Id try and leave the state too! Self righteous pricks, thats what I think of when someone jumps on the bandwagon to tromple anyone's second amendment rights! I live in Utah so kinda close by. Colorado lawmakers and those who are bullying these people can go suck it!

Latest posts

Back