Jerky treats leave nearly 600 dogs dead in 'mysterious outbreak', FDA says

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah..im guessing most folks do buy them..but in my case..i buy the 1LB bags of human beef jerky at sams club..in which my dog n me both eats it.but i do have to hold back on how much i feed her thoe.on acount i figure to much is no good for her

I generally don't buy meat from the stores and pretty much my dogs eat what I do in the meat department, my treats for the dogs is apples and carrots from the garden, we have 9 apple trees all producing different types so the pooches have a choice ;) though the wife's peanut butter dog snacks is a little more complicated and of course me and the dogs fight over those :)

sounds like my dog..she'll eat what ever we're eating.and yes that includes begging when needed..lol..and she hardly touchs the actual dog food..which is kibbles n bit at this time seeing how my mom decided to buy it..which is good seeing how the 8LB bag of purina one is still sealed shut..

Product from China have been iffy for year now. I stay away from all of them. A Canadian study showed that 95 percent of product recalls from 1988 to 2007 were for Chinese-made products. In 2007, more than 20 million children's toys were recalled, some of which were found to contain lead paint, which is known to cause kidney failure and brain damage. That year, Chinese-made toothpaste, toys, dog food, baby bibs, tires and laptop batteries were also pulled from shelves for being defective or dangerous.

Latest posts

Back