Knifing attack at China railway station leaves 27 dead

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Neighbor
Here is a perfect example that banning the 2nd Amendment will not change anything.

SHANGHAI -- At least 27 people died and more than 100 were injured Saturday when a group of knife-wielding assailants attacked a railway station in southern China, state-run media reported.

Gruesome photos of the scene in Kunming from a local TV news broadcast showed several people, their clothing soaked in blood, lying on a tile floor inside the station, and more people on the ground outside. State-run CCTV news said authorities had killed the attackers.

http://www.latimes.com/world/worldn...eports-20140301,0,4517308.story#ixzz2upiPrLTh

Had just 1 victim or on looker been armed it could have been stoped ... cold .

Yeah, I don't get it. I never have and I never will. This is why I get on popvox at least once a week to keep up on current legislation. We just can't let this slip even one inch towards confiscation. It's been pointed out a million times, but look at Chicago and other places with tight gun laws. Not cool at all.

Which makes me wonder... What is keeping a group of nutcase-dingbat-psychos from doing this somewhere in America where they know they'll "Get away with it"... Granted these guys paid the ultimate price(Assuming the reports are accurate), but they were READY AND WILLING to pay that price. What's to stop others from doing this? The only thing I can think of is NOT being able to make it worthwhile. If they will lose their lives and the lives of their evil cronies before they can cause "Enough" damage, then they might not even start planning something like this. Otherwise, they have everything to gain by doing evil things like this.

I just have to wonder what the hell would possess anyone to DO this?

Latest posts

Back