Library sale .

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psalm7

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Iv got several of the original Fox Fire books . My Wife found this in a book sale at the Library . If You haven't heard of the Fox Fire books written in the early 1970's about Tennessee Mountain life You should check them out . Alot of Homesteading skills that are good prepping info .
1539804713295625924051925944677.jpg

Value is not in possessions but in the knowledge. Thanks for tip JayJay.

Every time I hear someone talking about the Foxfire series brings back fond memories. Some childhood memories and some with my hunny and kids. The things we have learned and put into play. . . I love the series and have the whole set. A lot of the items discussed you will need to do a little more research, at least I did. It gives the general and I am one who likes step by step and read about how others did and their experience. Once I get something down I am them comfortable to experiment with my own ways tp accomplish a task. I have not ever seen the Christmas book so will have to keep an eye out for that one.

Back