Loss of contact

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodselfme

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
CISPA is now working on the availability of the public Internet. SOPA and PIPA were not successful so now the government has the backing of Facebook on CISPA so we might be losing contact with the Internet as we know it now. I wonder if that is not part of the SHTF in that so many people are waking up to a possible crisis and sharing their info on the net in a viral way? If this does go through I would like to say it has been an eye opener to stop here, learn and converse with you and the others, Clydesdale. Someone is despertly working on disconnecting the American people. I fear it is a powerful person such as George Soros who would prefer we all just became surf like people and allowed him to do as he nearly did in England before he was thrown out of that country or left. We all know the devistation the UK suffered. I just read George Soros has his hands on the truth or Fiction type site where people go for verification of honesty in rumors. It is not truth or Fiction, but the other one," SNOPES". I often wondered why some of the material was not always accurrate there when I checked on documents. I believe his heavy hand tried to convince people the way he wanted them to think. I do think Soros has his fingers in Snopes.

CISPA is now working on the availability of the public Internet. SOPA and PIPA were not successful so now the government has the backing of Facebook on CISPA so we might be losing contact with the Internet as we know it now. I wonder if that is not part of the SHTF in that so many people are waking up to a possible crisis and sharing their info on the net in a viral way? If this does go through I would like to say it has been an eye opener to stop here, learn and converse with you and the others, Clydesdale. Someone is despertly working on disconnecting the American people. I fear it is a powerful person such as George Soros who would prefer we all just became surf like people and allowed him to do as he nearly did in England before he was thrown out of that country or left. We all know the devistation the UK suffered. I just read George Soros has his hands on the truth or Fiction type site where people go for verification of honesty in rumors. It is not truth or Fiction, but the other one," SNOPES". I often wondered why some of the material was not always accurrate there when I checked on documents. I believe his heavy hand tried to convince people the way he wanted them to think. I do think Soros has his fingers in Snopes.
Soros will twist things to his benefit. He is not in to honesty only self promotion.

Latest posts

Back