Lumosity

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alabaster

1st Member Of DPF
Neighbor
So my wife and I decided to try Lumosity and I feel smarter already!

Haha... No, really though.. I can't help but feel like it helps you process info better. >Some of the games focus on different aspects of the mind. There are some other "Video games" out there that are supposed to help with some of the same things, but I'm not sure that they're as deep or in constant development as Lumosity is. We're actually enjoying it on a "Video game" level, too.

Has anyone else tried it? What do you
think about it?

I tried it for a couple days but I just don't have time to sit thru all that. . . I do enjoy a game of Othello every now and again though. They just need a smarter computer.

So my wife and I decided to try Lumosity and I feel smarter already!

Haha... No, really though.. I can't help but feel like it helps you process info better. >Some of the games focus on different aspects of the mind. There are some other "Video games" out there that are supposed to help with some of the same things, but I'm not sure that they're as deep or in constant development as Lumosity is. We're actually enjoying it on a "Video game" level, too.

Has anyone else tried it? What do you
think about it?
I tried it for a couple days but I just don't have time to sit thru all that. . . I do enjoy a game of Othello every now and again though. They just need a smarter computer.
I am unfamiliar with it.

Latest posts

Back