Merry Christmas Preppers!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirsoftVillager

Friend
Neighbor
Since I have some spare time right now, I'd like to take the time to say Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a wonderful time, full of family and friends (and gifts ;) ). Be safe and stay on guard throughout the festive few days ahead. Remember to keep all those soda bottles...

Merry Christmas

-Charlie

Merry Christmas Charlie! I hope you and all our prepper family have a wonderful and safe Christmas!

Since I have some spare time right now, I'd like to take the time to say Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a wonderful time, full of family and friends (and gifts ;) ). Be safe and stay on guard throughout the festive few days ahead. Remember to keep all those soda bottles...

Merry Christmas

-Charlie
Merry Christmas Charlie! I hope you and all our prepper family have a wonderful and safe Christmas!
Wishing you and yours the Merriest of Christmases!

Thank

Merry Christmas

-Charlie
Thank you an Merry Christmas to you and yours.

From my family to yours:
We hope you have a very Merry Christmas and may all your family and friends be safe.
A special shout out to the following people:
Amy Reisch
Clydesdale
Old Anorak
Phoenix Prepping
Colt 1911
Alabaster

Same here, Merry Christmas to all fy friends and fellow preppers . And again be safe and have a great day today with your family or loved ones, happy new year as well.:)

Merry Christmas to everyone and a special one to the ones I yap at on a regular basis. Pieces of pie wait for y'all whenever y'all stop by.

Latest posts

Back