Most recent FNG

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AWSCSRET

Friend
Neighbor
Jack here. 22 yrs Navy (ret), just another nut, avoiding the squirrels.

Believe in God, Country and Fast Boats. Though the "Country" thing is kinda suspect right now.

My view is that Forums should encourage open, respectful, opposing view-based debates
without projecting narratives/ideals via highly opinionated Moderators.

IOW, it is my reality and I will defend it as I do my family and property.

And don't EVER wash my coffee cup, for I will get all Ezekiel on you.

Glad to be here....

Welcome from Northern Minnesota. And, I agree with you on your coffee cup. In fact, I;ll go one step further. I worked for 20 years in my last location. My wife packed me a lunch every day which was usually left overs from the night before. At lunch time, I pulled my silverware out of my desk drawer and enjoyed my meal. After eating, I licked the silverware off and they went right back into my desk drawer. That's right, no washing for 20 years. Same with my water cup.

Welcome from Northern Minnesota. And, I agree with you on your coffee cup. In fact, I;ll go one step further. I worked for 20 years in my last location. My wife packed me a lunch every day which was usually left overs from the night before. At lunch time, I pulled my silverware out of my desk drawer and enjoyed my meal. After eating, I licked the silverware off and they went right back into my desk drawer. That's right, no washing for 20 years. Same with my water cup.
well, alrighty then. remind me to decline any dinner invitations :)

Jack here. 22 yrs Navy (ret), just another nut, avoiding the squirrels.

Believe in God, Country and Fast Boats. Though the "Country" thing is kinda suspect right now.

My view is that Forums should encourage open, respectful, opposing view-based debates
without projecting narratives/ideals via highly opinionated Moderators.
:Welcome group: from the southern coast of Ohio :)

Only thing that comes to mind is...

Friggin New Guy

Ben
Weedygarden said: "What is an FNG?"
That was a very polite way to put that. :thumbs:
It's an old term used in the military in Vietnam to refer to fresh recruits hitting the battle field, the older guys didn't want to even worry about learning their names because they wouldn't be around long, so FNG was what they called them:(.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back