Muslims my A#@*e

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayjay1

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Can't verify the speech, but makes intersting reading if true. Another reason to Prep, if he is selling out your country to Islam.

Barack Obama, during his Cairo speech, said: "I know, too, that Islam has
always been a part of America's history."
----------------------------
AN AMERICAN CITIZEN'S RESPONSE

Dear Mr. Obama:

Have you ever seen a Muslim hospital?

Have you heard a Muslim orchestra?

Have you seen a Muslim band march in a parade?

Have you witnessed a Muslim charity?

Have you seen Muslims, shake hands with a Muslim Girl Scout?

Have you seen a Muslim Candy Striper?

Have your seen a Muslim do anything that contributes positively to the
American way of life ????

The answer is no, you did not. Just ask yourself WHY ???

Were those Muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed?
Funny, I thought they were Native American Indians.

Were those Muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving day? Sorry again,
those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians.

Can you show me one Muslim signature on the: United States Constitution?
Declaration of Independence? Bill of Rights? Didn't think so.

Did Muslims fight for this country's freedom from England? No.

Did Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America? No,
they did not. In fact, Muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers
in human slavery. Your own half-brother, a devout Muslim, still advocates
slavery himself, even though Muslims of Arabic descent refer to black
Muslims as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot of what the Muslim world really
thinks of your family's "rich Islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr. Obama?

Where were Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this country? Not present.

There are no pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking side by side with

Martin Luther King, Jr. or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.

Where were Muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage era? Again, not
present. In fact, devout Muslims demand that women are subservient to men in
the Islamic culture ---so much so, that often they are beaten for not
wearing the 'hajib' or for talking to a man who is not a direct family
member or their husband. Yep, the Muslims are all for women's rights, aren't
they?

Where were Muslims during World War II? They were aligned with Adolf Hitler.

The Muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops
and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews.

Finally, Mr. Obama, where were Muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001? If they weren't
flying planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon or a field in
Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on our own soil, they were
rejoicing in the Middle East.

No one can dispute the pictures shown from all parts of the Muslim world
celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other cable news networks that day.
Strangely, the very "moderate" Muslims who's asses you bent over backwards
to kiss in Cairo , Egypt on June 4th were stone cold silent post 9-11. To
many Americans, their silence has meant approval for the acts of that day.

And THAT, Mr. Obama, is the "rich heritage" Muslims have here in America...

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates. They were Muslims.

And now we can add November 5, 2009 - the slaughter of American soldiers at
Fort Hood by a Muslim major, is a doctor and a psychiatrist , who was
supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and
Afghanistan.

That, Mr. Obama is the "Muslim heritage" in America.

P.S. Now, also adding to the Boston Marathon bombings and the London killing
and be-heading of a soldier on the street in London!!!

EVERY CANADIAN,
ENGLISHMAN, AUSTRALIAN and AMERICAN MUST READ THIS !! Be sure to SEND IT TO ALL.

Muslim Heritage, my ass!

Can't verify the speech, but makes intersting reading if true. Another reason to Prep, if he is selling out your country to Islam.

Barack Obama, during his Cairo speech, said: "I know, too, that Islam has
always been a part of America's history."
----------------------------
AN AMERICAN CITIZEN'S RESPONSE

Dear Mr. Obama:

Have you ever seen a Muslim hospital?

Have you heard a Muslim orchestra?

Have you seen a Muslim band march in a parade?

Have you witnessed a Muslim charity?

Have you seen Muslims, shake hands with a Muslim Girl Scout?

Have you seen a Muslim Candy Striper?

Have your seen a Muslim do anything that contributes positively to the
American way of life ????

The answer is no, you did not. Just ask yourself WHY ???

Were those Muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed?
Funny, I thought they were Native American Indians.

Were those Muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving day? Sorry again,
those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians.

Can you show me one Muslim signature on the: United States Constitution?
Declaration of Independence? Bill of Rights? Didn't think so.

Did Muslims fight for this country's freedom from England? No.

Did Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America? No,
they did not. In fact, Muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers
in human slavery. Your own half-brother, a devout Muslim, still advocates
slavery himself, even though Muslims of Arabic descent refer to black
Muslims as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot of what the Muslim world really
thinks of your family's "rich Islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr. Obama?

Where were Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this country? Not present.

There are no pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking side by side with

Martin Luther King, Jr. or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.

Where were Muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage era? Again, not
present. In fact, devout Muslims demand that women are subservient to men in
the Islamic culture ---so much so, that often they are beaten for not
wearing the 'hajib' or for talking to a man who is not a direct family
member or their husband. Yep, the Muslims are all for women's rights, aren't
they?

Where were Muslims during World War II? They were aligned with Adolf Hitler.

The Muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops
and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews.

Finally, Mr. Obama, where were Muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001? If they weren't
flying planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon or a field in
Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on our own soil, they were
rejoicing in the Middle East.

No one can dispute the pictures shown from all parts of the Muslim world
celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other cable news networks that day.
Strangely, the very "moderate" Muslims who's asses you bent over backwards
to kiss in Cairo , Egypt on June 4th were stone cold silent post 9-11. To
many Americans, their silence has meant approval for the acts of that day.

And THAT, Mr. Obama, is the "rich heritage" Muslims have here in America...

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates. They were Muslims.

And now we can add November 5, 2009 - the slaughter of American soldiers at
Fort Hood by a Muslim major, is a doctor and a psychiatrist , who was
supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and
Afghanistan.

That, Mr. Obama is the "Muslim heritage" in America.

P.S. Now, also adding to the Boston Marathon bombings and the London killing
and be-heading of a soldier on the street in London!!!

EVERY CANADIAN, ENGLISHMAN, AUSTRALIAN and AMERICAN MUST READ THIS !! Be sure to SEND IT TO ALL.

Muslim Heritage, my ass!

Not sure if this is the speech you are referring to but i did find this and the quote is right on....

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/04/us/politics/04obama.text.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

It is the entire speech and I have to say that most of it...oh hell...all of it makes my skin crawl!!

The way I understand it is the Anti Christ is Muslim/Jihad/Islamic. Muslims want a 1 world religion, obviously Muslim, meanwhile we also have the Catholic's (Vatican City) wanting the same thing. Therefore the 2 religions are at war with each other, but are there really that much difference in the 2? Personally I do not think so. We have a lot of Muslim extremist that are pushing for dominance that are more open about it, and faster. Al Qaida is nothing more than a Co Op of the CIA. I think most of us know Mr Hussein Obama is Muslim. He even admitted he was. A small part of me still wonders if perhaps he is the "Anti Christ". Amerika is the new Germany, and doomed to fail soon on many many levels. Why? It's all part of the BIG plan the Elite has for one world Government, one world currency, an one world religion. The Illuminati which is a secret society, roman catholic religion wanting the world power, and the same as Muslims, but the Muslims are not a secret society. The bottom line is, both want Christians, and Jews dead. That is what all these wars in the Middle East are about. The leaders of those Countries allow Christians/Jews to live there, and the powers that be do not like that. As for Amerika, they know this country was built on Christian beliefs. They know it is much harder to try and convert us, so they do it covertly through media, and false flags such as 9/11, Bostom Marathon bombings, all the mass shooting going on lately, and the push for total gun control/confiscation, the spying, the list goes on and on. They know they will have a hard fight to fight which is why they to are preparing. Such as the 2.2 billion rounds of ammo purchase, Fema, Red Cross, building underground bunkers in Denver CO, Obama's private military police force (Russia, China, and others), Concentration camps, the new train cars equipped with shackles owned by Amtrak which the Government bought, new train tracks leading to these concentration camps, stock piles of 4 person plastic caskets. Once you understand all this, it is easy to connect the dots. The only question is... When will all this go down? My personal belief is sometime within Obama's 2nd term, which I also believe he will be a 3rd term, and the last POTUS. Again, I may be wrong about some of the things I mentioned, but it is all part of the New World Order plans. God Bless you all.

Sorry Davy but I'm Catholic and I think you need to do more homework. The Illuminati? Catholic? This is the kind of stuff that gives us preppers a bad name. It's time to stop listening and believing everything Alex Jones spouts out in info-wars... Of course the Catholic faith wants to make everyone Christian. It was Christs commandment to "go forth and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" Right? Why is it bad for a faith who believes they are the first Christian faith, and can pretty much prove it historically, to bring them into the light of Christ. It's absolutely insulting to say that Catholics (me) want all Christians dead. We want all Christians to live in peace with one another. And as far as world domination that is for Christ no one else. Turn Off info-wars not everything is a conspiracy... Trust me....

The way I understand it is the Anti Christ is Muslim/Jihad/Islamic. Muslims want a 1 world religion, obviously Muslim, meanwhile we also have the Catholic's (Vatican City) wanting the same thing. Therefore the 2 religions are at war with each other
The Catholics and muslims could end up wiping each other out thereby leaving only the Mormons..... or the Hare Krishna... lol

It's time to stop listening and believing everything Alex Jones spouts out in info-wars...

Actually I should correct myself, when I say Catholic, I am referring more to Roman Catholic, but in all honesty, all religions are corrupt in one way or another, so forgive me for talking only about Catholics. The Illuminati consist of many things. They are Mason's. When I mentioned Vatican City... Their security was the Knights Templar, and Vatican City does have MANY secrets. By the way, NONE of this information I got from Alex Jones as far as religion. So please DO NOT EVER tell me what to do, or who I can/cannot listen to, and NO I do not believe everything he says. Here are some examples of the corruption in the Church of most religions.

1. Sex scandals in the Catholic Church
2. Jim Jones
3. Jimmy Swaggart
4. Jerry Falwell
5. Jim Baker
6. David Koresh
7. Charles Manson

That list is off the top of my head, I know there is more. It is even mentioned in the Bible that Lucifer will deceive the whole world including the Church.

Revelation 12:9 - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 13:8 - And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

And for the record. I am not saying nor asking anyone to believe me, I would never expect that. All I can say is do your own research as I have done. This is what I believe, right or wrong. This is about religious beliefs, nothing about
prepping, so I do not see how this can possibly "give US' preppers a bad name. I am sorry if my beliefs offends anyone, but that will not make me change what I believe. Thanks, have a great day, and God bless!!!

Speaking more accurately I am Roman Catholic so once again still insulted. Also the anti- Christ that John was speaking of in revelations was Nero. When he was speaking about the devil he was talking about the past war in heaven. Revelations is incredibly confusing unless you know the authors intention. Just because men sin in the church does not mean the faith is wrong or bad. As long as men are involved in churches there will be sin. Period. There are more Protestant preachers convicted of sex with children then ever were accused in the Catholic Church. You may hate organized religion but you wouldn't even have heard of Christ without it so please give it it's due. I'm sorry my comments sound like orders to you but text doesn't convey tone. And I'm sorry my comments upset you but' it does sound like coocoo conspiracy stuff that your putting up here and I am proud I the lack of that stuff on this site so your gonna have to give me a little give when it come to this stuff. Someone has to be the voice of reason at times.

If that's the case, then why is Satan still ruling the earth, if Revelations already happened, then Jesus should already be ruling the earth right?. Who were the 2 witness's? Did Nero order all people of the earth to accept the mark of the beast? If so, then we would have to accept it aswell. They did not even have no where near the technology we have today. It is my belief this "RFID chip" is the mark of the beast. I am very certain we do not have a 1 world Government or ruler yet, or a one world religion, or currency. Was the Temple destroyed, and rebuilt? Nero was an Anti Christ, so was Adolf Hitler. We are all born in sin, when we sin we are suppose to repent. Some of the above mentioned has, while others did not, and will not. Actually I do not hate anything, or anyone, but no I do not like organized religion, and YES I would have, and I have heard of Christ before your "organized religion". Growing up I rarely went to Church, but I still believed in God, and knew Jesus died on the Cross for the sake of our sin. I do not go to Church, because it is ALSO my belief many are teaching false prophecy. Yep that's right I am a coocoo conspiracy theorist because I choose to keep an open mind, and actually see things for what they are. What a BAD BAD person that makes me huh :eek: Oh wait... Your also a member of this "Doomsday prepper" forums right? Why is that? The bottom line is... You believe what you want, and I will believe what I want, and leave it at that, because I certainly DO NOT have the bible figured out, and I do not claim to, nor does anyone else!!!

Hey guys - I think you have missed the point of this thread - it's not a discussion about Catholic or another faith. If that was the case, I'd have started this thread in the Religion thread. I'm not in America, and I got this email - and if I was an American, the speech would worry me. That's why I posted this thread.

I do have strong religious beliefs, BUT, I will NOT use them as a means to attack another persons belief.

Please stick with the subject. And, what will you prove by your arguements?? NOTHING.

P.s. Davy. It was Nostradamus who said the anti-Christ was Muslim not the bible...

Hey guys - I think you have missed the point of this thread - it's not a discussion about Catholic or another faith. If that was the case, I'd have started this thread in the Religion thread. I'm not in America, and I got this email - and if I was an American, the speech would worry me. That's why I posted this thread.

I do have strong religious beliefs, BUT, I will NOT use them as a means to attack another persons belief.

Please stick with the subject. And, what will you prove by your arguements?? NOTHING.

I get that.

Davy started going astray on the thread however and I'm not gonna stand by and allow the crack comments regarding his inaccuracy's toward my faith go unanswered. Besides when has a thread ever stayed completely on topic? lol

My apologies for giving my POV on the reasoning for what is going on with the Muslims and such. I was merely pointing out my research, and what I believe. It was never my intention to offend anyone, but I guess I did, and I tried to apologize for that, and fell for the argument. So again I am sorry for giving my opinion, and falling for the argument.

And now peace reigns across the land and the thousand years of glory shall reign :)

As with any religion, race, color, and what-have-you, there would always be bad eggs and good eggs.

The funny thing is that people discuss, argue, and even kill in the name of their God but isn't God, Allah, Yaweh, Jehovah, etc. all the same? It is man that causes the problems.

Just my two cents.

PS: Am a Roman Catholic but to be frank, am not happy with the way the Roman Catholic Church does things here in the Philippines with their politics, sex scandals, corruption.

True blue born and bred American here...but I have lived in the Middle East in the past....Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, to be more specific, and I can tell you that most Muslims are just like you and me. They have jobs, have kids, just want to live a decent life, and enjoy their families. It's the vocal minority nutjobs that get all the press. Many Muslims here run small businesses, and are some of the nicest folks you'll ever meet. You have to judge people on their actions, and on an individual basis, not just make snap judgements and apply that broad brush to everyone. And before we get too high and mighty on social contributions, while our ancestors were killing each other in armor for castles, theirs were developing advanced mathematics and medicines. All cultures have a lot to bring to the table. Up to us to recognize them.

Now, all that said, it doesn't mean I think profiling is a bad idea. I mean, a guy with a bunch of Middle East stamps on his passport should raise some red flags (and does, I was last over there a long time ago, and I STILL get pulled out for searches ALL the time). Drives my wife nuts. I see that little SSS on my boarding pass, and I'm like, "Here we go again...." :D

Well I'm glad we all decided to get back on topic.... If the off topic discussion is so important and in need of attention, please start another thread. I would love to jump in and agree with the rights, and correct some of the wrongs mentioned.... Just not in this thread.

My local community library is doing a thing on "Muslim contributions in America" soon. "America's Lost traditions" or some such madness.... I understand the need for religious freedom. I have NO problem with people who are muslim based strictly on their choice of faith. I DO have a problem with people who choose to FORCE others to practice their religious/spiritual practices. I have known more than a couple decent muslims. Living in the DC Metro Area, I get the chance to meet a lot of good people from all walks of life. I also get to meet a lot of not so nice folks....

I think the most important thing to keep in mind here, regardless of our religion(Or lack thereof), is that we must not fall into the same behavior that we are speaking against. If it is hatred of different people that we're against, like Muslim extremists hating Jews, Christians, etc... Then we must remember NOT to turn into hateful people when dealing with them. Now, don't get me wrong here. I don't believe in laying down and being a victim. No matter who it is that wants to do you harm, you have a right to self preservation. If there are people who want to go to war with you, then be on your toes. It doesn't matter if it's a certain gang, a group of drug dealers, a racist group, a religious group... What matters is people's right to "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". If someone intends on hurting yours, then you have the right and responsibility to defend it. If you don't, then you are allowing and essentially encouraging them to make victims of more people once they're done victimizing you and yours. HOWEVER...... We can't go and infringe on other people's "Life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness" just because you don't like their religious book, hair, style of dress, or anything else that's not your concern. We can't stand up and call something "Wrong" if we are just going to turn around and do the same thing.

Latest posts

Back