My fearless guard dog

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent S

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
image.jpeg
This is my fearless protector. That ear of corn was quivering in fear!

Having a guard dog is amazing. He's also going to be one of your best friends! I would want one too
I was being sarcastic! This dog wouldn't guard anything!!! She's really sweet and loving, but would lick a stranger to death. Outside I have two real dogs. There better at protection.

I was being sarcastic! This dog wouldn't guard anything!!! She's really sweet and loving, but would lick a stranger to death. Outside I have two real dogs. There better at protection.
It doesn't matter, until you love her and I'm sure she loves you too! What could be better? :)

They all grow up to be their masters babies!! Looks like you 'adopted' another?? Sucker;)!!!! My sweet hunny says not another one, but yet. . . we always seem to accumulate the discarded that show up around here

They all grow up to be their masters babies!! Looks like you 'adopted' another?? Sucker;)!!!! My sweet hunny says not another one, but yet. . . we always seem to accumulate the discarded that show up around here
I guess when the kids grow up we find ways to replace the house full! Heck, if I knew how much fun the dogs could be I might have skipped the kids altogether!

Latest posts

Back