NAME this Company. Either: "Walkers & Wackers" or do you like the sound of "Wackers & Walkers"...???

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really depends on what you are trying to convey, to me wackers & walkers might mean a wacker failed and a walker was needed

It really depends on what you are trying to convey, to me wackers & walkers might mean a wacker failed and a walker was needed
That is not really very important. Much more about how the name sounds, and kind'a appeals to people's ears. One way may sound more musical, easier to haunt a person's memory.

I make quite nice Whackers & Walkers; I suspect there is a novelty or boutique market. I am considering W&W Enterprises.

I prefer Walkers & Whackers. To my ear it is more lyrical. It also sounds more posh; like you should be saying it in the voice of the Dowager Countess. It conveys the primary use (walker/mobility aid) with a side of self defense (whacker).

If you were to name it Whackers and Walkers I'm afraid your niche market item might only appeal to a very small subset of the mafia.

I prefer Walkers & Whackers. To my ear it is more lyrical. It also sounds more posh; like you should be saying it in the voice of the Dowager Countess. It conveys the primary use (walker/mobility aid) with a side of self defense (whacker).

If you were to name it Whackers and Walkers I'm afraid your niche market item might only appeal to a very small subset of the mafia.
That's good.
Every time I look at the thread title I see:
Wankers and Walkers. 🤣

Whaka Whaka Wackers. Like Walla Walla Washington. Then you could called it W3, like 3 squared. The whole business sounds like zombies and perverts to me.

Latest posts

Back