Name

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jericho

Friend
Neighbor
I'm just curious the name that Ive been using in this forum does anybody have idea of what it is or what it mean or the place where I referenced it from

I'm just curious the name that Ive been using in this forum does anybody have idea of what it is or what it mean or the place where I referenced it from

I found the following on Wikipedia, and it seems like the logical guess to me.

Jericho is an American action/drama series that centers on the residents of the fictional town of Jericho, Kansas, in the aftermath of nuclear attacks on 23 major cities in the contiguous United States (Wikipedia, 2012).

Me either but it was also the first city taken by the Israelites and the city was turned to rumble completely destroyed

Me either but it was also the first city taken by the Israelites and the city was turned to rumble completely destroyed
Ahhh yes, The walls of Jericho.... Joshua 6:20

The Bible was the first thing that came to mind- I knew there was a battle in the Old Testament

The Bible was the first thing that came to mind- I knew there was a battle in the Old Testament
The Old Testament does have its fair share of battles and wars.

lmao, Jericho is also an OG wrestler on WWE.

Last time i watched wrestling it was called the WWF.
and WCW.
my kid got me into it, now he doesnt watch it and im the one hooked lmao.

and WCW.
my kid got me into it, now he doesnt watch it and im the one hooked lmao.
I like UFC even though it has gotten so commercialized!

I watched the show Jericho, Was pretty good but I wish there were more.

Don't watch wrestling anymore but I am into UFC. Cant wait till next weekends fights, they should be good.

I watched the show Jericho, Was pretty good but I wish there were more.

Don't watch wrestling anymore but I am into UFC. Cant wait till next weekends fights, they should be good.
I have been out of town for the past week (under a rock) who is fighting this weekend?

Its going to be Silva vs Sonnen for the main card and griffin vs ortiz.
Thanks for the info. Hopefully I can get out and watch it.

Well I have started watching the series on Netflix. It is actually quite good! It does make you think!

Back