National Geographic: When Aliens Attack

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might have to do what Jontte said, sit back, pop some corn and then watch laying on the old bed. Thanks Maverick...something to do while I sit back and watch everyone else pack for vacation.

watch everyone else packing??? aren't you risking your life by doing "nothing"?

watch everyone else packing??? aren't you risking your life by doing "nothing"?

Nope, I am packed...I have the map memorized...driven countless times, and if I did pack everything, I'd be bitched at by my gorgeous wife for either overpacking or not packing enough. All I have left to do is lift the stuff...smart guy like me, I donated one of my boxes to her..so she has enough to fill. :)

that's nasty my friend,but smart.
better to let the wife pack what she thinks might be needed,know the feeling and can still hear the words; honey where is.....you did pack it ,didn't you??

yup,both you and I work so that aliens get free healthcare,clothes,here they provide bedplaces at maternityhospitals for them, I love to work hard and pay taxes when I know it will benefit them not me:eek:

Last edited:
as I have these chanels like discovery and so on, I found it interesting when they posted a global map about alien encounters, Finland seemed to be totally without them,wonder why? to small country or what

as I have these chanels like discovery and so on, I found it interesting when they posted a global map about alien encounters, Finland seemed to be totally without them,wonder why? to small country or what

To scared of freezing their machines in the "White North". Either than or they would lose their craft in the trees there...:)

that thought did pop up in my mind too, hell of a job to navigate when all you see is trees and lakes and more trees ;)

that thought did pop up in my mind too, hell of a job to navigate when all you see is trees and lakes and more trees ;)
One thing is for sure, if one lands...your going to know they landed...them Iowa boys still love to carve out their fields with a combine and give the impression that we've had visitors...better than "Snipe Hunting"

Late night for you Jontte?

yup,trouble getting sleep, did a total cleaning of my place, made some adjustments to my vest and improvised a sling to my 10/22, must be the joy of having no headache for 3 days, it was some virusinfection after all, took only 4 visits to the lab and countles bloodsamples,thought I'm running out of it at one time

Latest posts

Back