New NSA Undercover Surveillance Vehicle

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Neighbor
Here is a picture of the newest NSA Undercover Surveillance Vehicle.

nsa.jpg

Lol,it's perfect!It would blend right in with the middle class cars here in my neck of the woods.Nobody would notice a thing.

And by the way, Criminals have a much better chance at being hired than law bidding citizens to work for the National SPYING agency.

I have a friend who actually works for the NSA. When he is telling the truth, he will look you in the eye, and say "Seriously". When he's lying, he looks away. I've only caught him looking at me twice in 23 years, and both times he was ASKING me "Seriously?" This is true, no joke.

That's a tough one there, man. I can't imagine having a friend in the NSA, DHS, or other similar agency. I knew a fellow that worked in an alphabet agency and everyone would just gets this, "I just work with computers" when they'd ask him about it. He has told me that he's troubled with a moral tear about it. He's a patriot and believes in small government. It's a stunning contradiction, but one that A LOT of people deal with. Look at how big the govt has gotten and you KNOW there are people who are doing things they don't think are really good for our people. I'm just surprised there hasn't been more Ed Snowdens come out. I would think there will be more in the future though. Especially if he manages to stay alive and out of prison.

Back