Newly Registered

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieW

Friend
Neighbor
Hi All,

Checking in from the middle of Middle America. Just your basic semi-retired shooting enthusiast.

Looking forward to the discussion.

Welcome Charlie, pull up a chair and join the conversation.

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here. Just out of curiosity, how did you happen upon us?

Welcome Charles...

Welcome, Charlie!

Welcome Charlie!

Here's hoping you find this a friendly, good place to hang out, and to share some things,

Drive around the forum a bit, and take in the scenery...
I think you will be happy.

Thanks for joining ...

Jim

Welcome to the forum Charles! Enjoy yourself!

Welcome Charles......I got that as a middle name from my Grandpa Charlie. You gonna like it here.....

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here. Just out of curiosity, how did you happen upon us?

I saw a mention of this forum in another random gun blog, and thought I would give it a try. Seems like a friendly place.

I saw a mention of this forum in another random gun blog, and thought I would give it a try. Seems like a friendly place.
Hmm...do you recall where you were? We're pretty new here, and I'm just curious how we might be being picked up by those who didn't know about this place first hand. Thanks and regards.

Dave

Welcome Chuck from someone else from the middle of Middle America !.......................

Welcome from Clifton Tennessee! Don't know where this is at.

Hey Charlie,

Welcome to the Firearm Forum!!

Later, Mark

Sorry, I don't remember where I saw the post that led me here, I was just doing my normal wandering thru the Interweb...

I shoot a little bit of everything (that I can get my hands on) -- mostly target shooting with pistols & revolvers, occasionally shotgunning a few clay targets

Sorry I’m late with this, just saw it. Welcome CharlieW!
:green man:

Latest posts

Back