News from Scotland

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not nice,not nice at all,then the official;nothing to worry about,everything is under control

not nice,not nice at all,then the official;nothing to worry about,everything is under control
20.000 visitors at edinburgh castle over easter weekend, the festival and military tattoo have loads of visitors. Airport.....sports events, Loads of targets.

just like here,we take refugees from syria,ok,there is a war going on there,but now some of those so called men have returned there to take part in the jihad,just waiting what's gonna happen when they return here again as poor refugees,could never understand if you are a healthy man,why leave your country and leave women and children behind when you could stay and protect them

just like here,we take refugees from syria,ok,there is a war going on there,but now some of those so called men have returned there to take part in the jihad,just waiting what's gonna happen when they return here again as poor refugees,could never understand if you are a healthy man,why leave your country and leave women and children behind when you could stay and protect them
To find more recruits to take back to fight for them. They recruit in the church's/Temples world wide.

Snowflake,
totally dif question to you, what do you think your referendum for an independent Scottland will go?

Snowflake,
totally dif question to you, what do you think your referendum for an independent Scottland will go?
It's not gona happen, I keep telling Seven that the scot gov will put braveheart movie on loop to get the scots to vote for it,lol, I'm still on the wall with this but am edging towards an independent Scotland.

You'd be surprised how many bombings occur in the United States each week. Anywhere from the homemade pipe bomb to the real deal that requires massive investigations/evacuations. I think even schools are starting to see a rise in threats. My son's high school evacuated on a threat and their has been one other incident. Our district has a major bond proposal to build a new school and revamp some older schools. In the package also is several million dollars toward security. Won't belong before we get bomb sniffing dogs as part of our daily occurrences. Just 50 miles down the road is Harrold ISD, they have made national news by allowing certain Concealed Weapons licensed holders to wear them during school hours. The district has been taken some heat, but it makes sense, when the closest law enforcement is 20 miles away.

Silent Bob, why do you think the media doesn't report these? We get news of every bomb that goes off in Iraq, but not here at home.

Latest posts

Back