On The Lighter Side

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Neighbor
For laughs!

zombie.jpg

I still can't get over how inconveniently placed this guy's pistol is... It's really irking me..

index.php

I still can't get over how inconveniently placed this guy's pistol is... It's really irking me..

index.php
That pistol placement is called "natural selection."

Sadly this would be true,"reasoning" with zombies.
Here in california the left will give zombies driver's licenses, cash aid, fee medical, free schooling, etc!

And that's why I hate the show!! That pistol placement is awesome!!! He'll either end himself or his partner....
The stupid taking care of the stupid.
I guess some of these people never realized that is SHTF that the world would now know what they have, how much of it, and where they live.... Doesn't seem to brilliant to me. But one of DPF's members was featured on the show.

My favorite was the one who shot himself in the hand.

They try to find the crazies and then edit it to help them look crazier!! TV at it's best...Oh ya!! I forgot about the dip who shot himself!!! That's almost as good as the cop showing off in front of the classroom then proceeds to shoot himself in the leg!!

They try to find the crazies and then edit it to help them look crazier!! TV at it's best...Oh ya!! I forgot about the dip who shot himself!!! That's almost as good as the cop showing off in front of the classroom then proceeds to shoot himself in the leg!!

"i'm the only one in this room professional enough"... BOOM!....LOL!

Last edited:
The stupid taking care of the stupid.
I guess some of these people never realized that is SHTF that the world would now know what they have, how much of it, and where they live.... Doesn't seem to brilliant to me. But one of DPF's members was featured on the show.

My favorite was the one who shot himself in the hand.
I recall that episode,blew his thumb right off if I recall correctly.Then he passed out,haha!

Latest posts

Back