Paula Deen Finds Herself Smack Dab in Middle of ‘Racism’ Controversy by Tweeting Photo with Her Son

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
http://www.ijreview.com/2015/7/3624..._medium=owned&utm_campaign=morning-newsletter

This political correctness world is just getting way out of hand. What is so bad that you can not darken your face to look more like an authentic Ricky. . . didn't hear nothing about her wearing a wig to look like Lucy. Grow up and get a darn backbone! Libs want to bicker about everything that may offend another person. Well, no body gives a damn that I get offended when I have to share a female bathroom in Houston with a male who is feeling more feminine that particular day! It's out of control and only getting worst. . . Everybody is going to be offended by something in one way or another in their lifetime probably many times over. It will never be a perfect world

I'm still shocked Robert Downy Jr never really got a lot of flack for the movie he did in full blackface. (Tropic Thunder).

I'm glad he didn't, as it is a bit ridiculous, but just surprised is all.

I am so over all this PC bologna....

There's a reason terms like "Cracker" and "Whitey" never took hold, etc. It's because we never made the terms taboo. We laughed along. Once you make something taboo, you give it POWER. The whole strategy with the PC movement is flawed from jump. It actually has the opposite effect, because saying taboo words adds shock value, and thus more emotional punch to such words.

No doubt. All good points, IMO.

@Danil54grl , I don't get that, either. Where are all the Gingers that are mad because she wore a wig and mocked on of "Their people"? This is truly out of hand.

we had here for decades a sweet called "neekerinsuukko" (negro kiss) it's soft marshmallow cowered in chocolate....they had to change it to just "suukko" kiss, 'cause our leftist-do-godders said it was bad to call it that...everytime when I want those I ask them still with the old name and loud enough (just to see the schock and horror) who dares to use that old name here...
it's not me but the little devil on my shoulder that does it:rolleyes:

ps. I hate this pc bs...be polite and have manners that is somthing I understand and go for.

Last edited:
I was in Tractor Supply last night....no more General Lee cars there by the register....

Went to the swap meet Sunday, Confederate Flags still flyin there. We'll see for just much how longer

Latest posts

Back