Porsche Breaks Nurburgring Lap Record Again....

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toexist

Awesome Friend
Neighbor

Video above....

2018-Porsche-911-GT2-RS-Nurburgring-02-626x383.jpg

porsche_911_gt2_rs_04.jpg

Porsche takes it again. They broke production car lap record with new 2018 911 GT2 RS aka the Widow Maker. The GT2 RS is essentially a modified track focused RWD variant of the Porsche 911 Turbo S.

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2017/09...-sets-record-6-47-3-nurburgring-lap-time.html

I have a friend who over time built and drag raced a Toyota Supra....everything known at the time was done to that car and engine....it dyno'd 1200+ to the rear wheels.....he was into the low 8's with 10.5 slicks.....if you stood at the end of the 1/4 mile he would go through the lights and the tires would still be spinning....every time he got out of it after a run he would be shaking.....lol....

Pretty impressive car. Never been much of a Porsche fan but this one looks like a sweet ride. Don't think it would make up my driveway though. Guess I'll just have to make do with my Jeep Rubicon.

we can luckily use winter tires with studds here,let's see what kind of winter the next one's gonna be,they did a forecast about cold and lots of snow,
then again the last one was supposed to be too,but it was rotten,little snow,lot of rain instead.

Latest posts

Back