Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brutus, "Mr B" died of starvation right before 2nd breakfast :p

1718539747808.png

Guys the photo above " that I posted " , I posted in a practice thing as I only recently learned how to post a picture . I apologize for it being way too large and I haven't yet figured out how to shrink it . This is a photo from the back of my garden atop a 300 foot cliff , where I often sit in the early mornings to drink my coffee and watch the mist swirling about and if I am lucky see a passing eagle .

Last edited:
Guys the photo above " that I posted " , I posted in a practice thing as I only recently learned how to post a picture . I apologize for it being way too large and I haven't yet figured out how to shrink it . This is a photo from the back of my garden atop a 300 foot cliff , where I often sit in the early mornings to drink my coffee and watch the mist swirling about and if I am lucky see a passing eagle .
What a BEAUTIFUL spot!! Bring on the pictures!!

This was my pre Fathers Day entertainment. I was getting ready for bed and noticed something in the trees way down the back yard out my window. Luckily here it stays light very late, so husband and I went to investigate. We now have a third hive :D
Dad and swarm.JPEG

erbeskopf.jpg

high point of my state in Germany, Erbeskopf . If you zoom in you can see some of the freaky windmills in the background. Didn't take too many photos since there is a military installation right there and I wasn't sure if I would get in trouble....
There is also a ski area there we used to go to but it's not very high

Latest posts

Back