Prepper gets raided for talking bad about obama

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krime

M.I.A.
Neighbor
Well if I all of the sudden don't pop on here, you know I got nailed too. I'm really not surprised with the way our dictator has his hands in things.

Wow, thats bsflag You see whats happening right? They are working to make us preppers look like we are a threat, and with the Patriot Act they could come to any and all of our homes and arrest us for no reason other than we have the common sense and intelligence to be able to see that prepardness is a smart thing to do. Guess I shouldn't say that I'm 'very irritated' at how the elections went and that I think Obama has a horse face and I think our country would be better off with someone like Stalin or Hitler for the president or else they might come to my house. Oh, opps, I already did. Damn... :m4:

(ALERT ALERT: This post in no way supports Hitler or Stalin or Obama. It is personal opinon which is protected under the 1st Admendment. It is simply a statement that either Hitler or Stalin would be better simply because at least they were honest about ******* their people over. And had the balls to admit it.)

According to the written portion, he has a felony conviction for drugs. Felonies preclude people from allowing ex-cons from owning or possessing a firearm.
If he does have this felony conviction, he is screwed.

Oh definately. I think the problem is that they made such a huge deal of him being a prepper and making him out to be dangerous because of that. He can't own or posses a gun but others in his family, say his wife can couldn't she?

Latest posts

Back