Prepper Song - I will survive

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here in PH, the original "I Will Survive" is the most common song sang at Gay Beauty Pageants. Just a little trivia.

This rewrite is cool.

By the way, am looking for that song that was produced by the David Sarti. That is a cool song!:D

Overlord, how do you know that trivia fact?!LOL... Kidding, kidding. Honestly I wouldn't give you a hard time about being gay. It's not my business either way.

I like the song, my favorite version of "I Will Survive" is by Chantay Savage but this one may have just changed my mind!

Overlord, how do you know that trivia fact?!LOL... Kidding, kidding. Honestly I wouldn't give you a hard time about being gay. It's not my business either way.

I like the song, my favorite version of "I Will Survive" is by Chantay Savage but this one may have just changed my mind!

Hahaha very funny.... Am not gay although am not homophobic. (no offense taken)...

We have a lot of Gay Beauty Pageants here during Town Fiestas and they are hilarious to watch....

Another song they love singing is "It's Raining Men"... hahaha... and am as straight as an arrow and I don't bend like a quiver... :cool:

Latest posts

Back