PS3 Keyboard

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Neighbor
yup, that was it LOL.
dang Wii
I have tried using my PS3 to access the internet it was most frustrating. Especially since I do not have a keyboard for it. If they make one.

ya they make'em. they make'em for the wii too, i just don't have the money yet.
ya i had a ps3 too, there a lot better than the wii, internet wise, its up to date on its flash player, however the Wii only has a flash player7, and i can only view flash7 compatible things, such as youtube.

ya they make'em. they make'em for the wii too, i just don't have the money yet.
ya i had a ps3 too, there a lot better than the wii, internet wise, its up to date on its flash player, however the Wii only has a flash player7, and i can only view flash7 compatible things, such as youtube.
I wouldn't know how to even hook up the keyboard to the PS3. I think I would have to get one of the kids to do it as they are more technically advanced than I.

I wouldn't know how to even hook up the keyboard to the PS3. I think I would have to get one of the kids to do it as they are more technically advanced than I.
Quite simple really, i believe you can hook up the keybord from a regular desktop computer to the PS3 via usb (where you plug in the ps3 remote control)

Quite simple really, i believe you can hook up the keybord from a regular desktop computer to the PS3 via usb (where you plug in the ps3 remote control)
maybe I will try that just for sh*ts and giggles!

mine went all blue screen on me lol

mine went all blue screen on me lol
Sounds familiar! My HP laptop did that. Talk about being pissed off to no end!

the only problem is.......... well lets just say i have stuff on there that would make it awkward to take to a shop.

PS3 for net connection is not what they make it out to be, nor is the XBOX 360.

PS3 for net connection is not what they make it out to be, nor is the XBOX 360.
the ps3 is more net capable than any of the other gaming systems, and heres why:
1. you dont have to pay to use the internet option on a ps3 (Xbox you have to pay for Xbox live)
2. it has the top flash player, and "upgrades" to the newest (Wii only has flash 7)
3. I can download stuff on a ps3 (not sure if you can on Xbox, but you cant on the Wii)
4. because of the flash player, you can play online rpg's like Evony. (again not sure about Xbox, but Wii you cant.
5. (im just gonna throw this in there) with a ps3 i dont need batterys for the controller, it plugs in to charge, and you can play while its charging. (Xbox and Wii both take AA batterys, so unless you by a recharger pack, your going through batterys like crazy.

the ps3 is more net capable than any of the other gaming systems, and heres why:
1. you dont have to pay to use the internet option on a ps3 (Xbox you have to pay for Xbox live)
2. it has the top flash player, and "upgrades" to the newest (Wii only has flash 7)
3. I can download stuff on a ps3 (not sure if you can on Xbox, but you cant on the Wii)
4. because of the flash player, you can play online rpg's like Evony. (again not sure about Xbox, but Wii you cant.
5. (im just gonna throw this in there) with a ps3 i dont need batterys for the controller, it plugs in to charge, and you can play while its charging. (Xbox and Wii both take AA batterys, so unless you by a recharger pack, your going through batterys like crazy.
Thanks for the info! I greatly appreciate it. I guess I am glad I bought the PS3! When I was going to pick up a game console everyone warned me about xbox and their "Red Ring Of Death."

Thanks for the info! I greatly appreciate it. I guess I am glad I bought the PS3! When I was going to pick up a game console everyone warned me about xbox and their "Red Ring Of Death."
ps3 has a yellow light of death, but all in all its the best out of the consoles (imho), alot of people will talk about graphics, tbh ps3 and Xbox have the same graphics. the only reason id get an Xbox is because it has certain games made only for it that are cool. but me, im a ps3 lover. i've owned every ps made, and my best friend has the 360, and i have a Wii lol

ps3 has a yellow light of death, but all in all its the best out of the consoles (imho), alot of people will talk about graphics, tbh ps3 and Xbox have the same graphics. the only reason id get an Xbox is because it has certain games made only for it that are cool. but me, im a ps3 lover. i've owned every ps made, and my best friend has the 360, and i have a Wii lol
I have a Ps3 here and a Wii as well. The Wii doesn't get used much because my kid is hooked on some game called Skyrim. I prefer Red Dead Redemption.

id get MW3, but my wife would leave me because no one would get attention lol, i wouldnt be here much either lol.
other than that im into rpgs like Final Fantasy, Zelda etc. more of the story line kind of thing.

MW3 I love that game, but I do not play as much as I would like, having a 1 year old keeps me busy

MW3 I love that game, but I do not play as much as I would like, having a 1 year old keeps me busy
ya, be careful though, the first few were the leading causes of seperation and/or divorce, atleast thats what the radio said during the reign of MW2

ya, be careful though, the first few were the leading causes of seperation and/or divorce, atleast thats what the radio said during the reign of MW2
LOL Yea well the wife knew I loved my games and she still married me......................... Games are just that GAMES a way for hard working Americans to relax and get their minds clear.

LOL, i wish my wife thought like yours.

LOL Yea well the wife knew I loved my games and she still married me......................... Games are just that GAMES a way for hard working Americans to relax and get their minds clear.
I have never played MW2 or MW3. I did enjoy God of War though. I am thinking of getting MW2 now that the price has dropped to 29.99. I refuse to pay $60.00 for a video game.

I have never played MW2 or MW3. I did enjoy God of War though. I am thinking of getting MW2 now that the price has dropped to 29.99. I refuse to pay $60.00 for a video game.
it was only $50 on the Wii for MW3, but ya, i hear ya. even gamestop is still pricy for used.
LOL, God of War1&2 are really cool games, i beat them in about 8hrs each, never played 3 yet but i look forward to it! i really dig the puzzle games like GOW, and like Prince of Persia was really good to. if you have a Wii, check out Zelda and the twilight princess, really good puzzles....... that doesnt sound too manly does it? LOL.

it was only $50 on the Wii for MW3, but ya, i hear ya. even gamestop is still pricy for used.
LOL, God of War1&2 are really cool games, i beat them in about 8hrs each, never played 3 yet but i look forward to it! i really dig the puzzle games like GOW, and like Prince of Persia was really good to. if you have a Wii, check out Zelda and the twilight princess, really good puzzles....... that doesnt sound too manly does it? LOL.
I used to play the legend of zelda games on the original Nintendo back in the 80's. I too would like to play God of War 3. I also like the Mafia series.

Latest posts

Back