Range day

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLSG19

Friend
Neighbor
6058880B-87A7-4860-A3C9-EC3025FE5F83.jpeg
FBD58F3A-19BA-4123-99D3-F5A43EAC15F2.jpeg
getting ready for a range day! #vacation

The Pilum suppressor from Aklys Defense cycled perfectly with my G22 with Alpha Wolf 40-9mm conversion barrel and with my G19 and Alpha wolf barrel. Somewhat disappointed that I could not remove my flash hider from my Sig 516 to test out my 223/5.56 suppressor. As soon as I put the wrench on when I got home it came right off. Overall, a great bonding time with my son-in-law to be.

The Pilum suppressor from Aklys Defense cycled perfectly with my G22 with Alpha Wolf 40-9mm conversion barrel and with my G19 and Alpha wolf barrel. Somewhat disappointed that I could not remove my flash hider from my Sig 516 to test out my 223/5.56 suppressor. As soon as I put the wrench on when I got home it came right off. Overall, a great bonding time with my son-in-law to be.
I'm so getting sick of the Government bologna. I've been 13 months since first day with my Stamp APP. And trust. I did my 2 Suppressors through Silencer Shop. They say my Stamp should be here in another month or two....:mad::cry:

Similar story: My original order was #56 from Aklys. They had a flood/fire and lost it. Finally, they sent it to my local FFL about six months after I had ordered it. Then I filled out all the paperwork at the FFL only to have the ATF return it as it was filed at the same time the laws changed. I re-filled out the additional paperwork and they finally sent me the stamp. The stamp then arrived at the same time my local FFL was now going out of business, no phone, fax or web page left. I got a hold of his ex-partner who put me in touch and I finally picked it up approx 18 months after I had ordered it. Today was the first time I shot it at the range.

Similar story: My original order was #56 from Aklys. They had a flood/fire and lost it. Finally, they sent it to my local FFL about six months after I had ordered it. Then I filled out all the paperwork at the FFL only to have the ATF return it as it was filed at the same time the laws changed. I re-filled out the additional paperwork and they finally sent me the stamp. The stamp then arrived at the same time my local FFL was now going out of business, no phone, fax or web page left. I got a hold of his ex-partner who put me in touch and I finally picked it up approx 18 months after I had ordered it. Today was the first time I shot it at the range.
Wow! Talk about a chain of bad luck! I'm glad you finally got it though.

Latest posts

Back