Rant for the Day (keep it clean)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what came back as an explination. . . .

Two New features staring today.
- The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years
- The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration.
The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum.
If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

This is what came back as an explination. . . .

Two New features staring today.
- The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years
- The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration.
The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum.
If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.
yes...thats been a thing now for awhile...i had to do it too.

Sorry but with a person like me who normally doesn't check in here daily and one who checks in my email only when forced, it's a BIG deal for me! I have to change passwords just to get access.

Sorry but with a person like me who normally doesn't check in here daily and one who checks in my email only when forced, it's a BIG deal for me! I have to change passwords just to get access.
same here....visit us more and tell us how you are doing...hope you are doing well !!!!!

same here....visit us more and tell us how you are doing...hope you are doing well !!!!!
For now I'm ok. My liver enzymes are not liking the interferion treatments and I am going 4 weeks straight without and I am feeling it mainly in my hands again, especially at night and my little left toe during the day. Last night I "slept" sitting up for the majority, but gave up around 4ish to sleep like a normal person. I woke up many times. I'm going to start back with the Hawthorne supplements and also add in dandelion root extract.

Latest posts

Back