Restaurant shooter killed by armed citizen in OKC, OK

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen that too Terry...

...and ONLY on Fox News !!

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest report indicates TWO GOOD GUYS WITH GUNS shot the assailant. Good for them!!!!

They shot twice? They must have been using 9mm because shooting twice is silly.

pulpfiction45.jpg

Lmao :lol::lol::lol:

I kid, I kid.

They shot twice? They must have been using 9mm because shooting twice is silly.

View attachment 6836

Lmao :lol::lol::lol:

I kid, I kid.
"Twice is better."
No, what he was saying that the only thing better than a good guy with a gun shooting back, two is better.
This is how mass-shootings should be stopped.
You have to read what the media DOESN'T say.
Nothing about the 'good-guys' being arrested and taken into custody for questioning.
Nothing about paramedics treating the fatally wounded "victim".
And you have to listen really close to hear the media casually mention that both of the good-guys had firearm training and could hit what they were shooting at.
Another thing the media doesn't mention: the two of them evidently shot the piss out of the bad-guy!
clap.gif

Typical media blame throwing. It can't be the bad guy's fault! Someone else must be to blame!
Horse hockey! He was crazy.

You know what would be nice?
Information like, how many times was he hit?
Anybody make a head shot?
What make/model guns took him down?
What caliber?
Did they save the brass?:D

Instead it's 'social-media this, and social-media that' crap.

You can't rely on the police whenever an animal like this crawls out from under a rock.
Let the citizens be able to shoot back! It works!

We'll now observe a moment of silence while all Californians fumble with the keys for their trigger-locks....
:oops:

Let the citizens be able to shoot back! It works!
And, if you haven't waded thru enough :horse:wait until you hear how the Anti's are spinning it.
I know, how could you possibly put an anti-gun spin on this?
Oh, trust me, they can! Just ask Bill Clinton what the definition of the word "is" is.
You ready for this?
(Me paraphrasing their spew):
"See like this guy, he went in the restaurant and shot people, and he was done shooting and headed back to his car and these 2 evil armed-citizens gunned him down in cold blood in the parking lot!". "I tell you, it's just not safe with them around!"
panic.gif

Latest posts

Back