Rowdy Ronda Rousey is no fluke

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alabaster

1st Member Of DPF
Neighbor
So after her last 2 fights, which she DIDN't win via arm bar, I am convinced that she is as bad as everyone claimed she was. I thought for a long time that she was a phenominal athlete being that she medaled in Judo in Olympics and has proven time and again that she has a very real athletic ability, but that doesn't always translate to being a good fighter.

I'm convinced now. I understand why folks were so gassed up about her. She's the real deal and apparently it's going to be a very long time before someone comes along to give her a real run for her money.

Many folks think that women don't have a place in MMA, my own dad being one of them, but I believe in freedom and they choose to engage in MMA as a career, so be it. They are proving that they can be true athletes, true professionals, and handle themselves with aplomb inside the cage. Rousey and many of her competitors have convinced me they are also capable of being real fighters.

used to watch mma,but with a new operator for my channels, those games come so late or early, depending how you get up in the morning or go to sleep, I very seldom see them any more...
yup,they send them at ungodly hours 'cause they a violent and we ahve to protect kids from seeing it... I always thought that a tv had a button for switching it off to prevent harmful exposure to children ;)

Latest posts

Back