Sarcasm, and California Wildfires

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INresponse

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
With all the laws California passes to prevent pollution and set a better example for the rest of the world to follow why can't they do something about the pollution they are spewing across the western states? This is a picture of my smoky view in southern Utah today. Actually this was a photo when the air was "good", it is much worse now. Now I can't even see the furthest mountain peaks in that picture due to the smoke.
When is Kalifornia gonna pass a law outlawing wildfires? I mean, they know it will (somehow) prevent gun violence and violent crime and shoplifting and the homeless problem. Pass a dang law and end this madness.
1726097951756.png

https://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/w...cle_20ec5cc8-7058-11ef-9cd8-4f8c3244f426.html

Colorado River valley this morning. Then got worse, now some wind came up and we can see tge mountains (4 mi away) again.
459010151_10227627464298360_7012451762124044375_n.jpg

Back when Texas had wildfires I remember a poster (another site) saying all you conservates can burn. Kind of upset me but I didn't reply so now I will. Back at you! But here's something to listen to until your speak wires burn:

Fires are bad every year. The old timers talk about the stories of the Indians (native Americans) regularly burning the brush when it was more than 5 feet tall so they could see and stalk the game (deer). When the brush/trees are close to the ground the fire hazard isn't as bad but when the brush and trees grow tall the flames are immense and the fire ravages on and out of control.

Latest posts

Back