shout box

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimLE

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
is anyone else haveing problems on the forums (soutbox) page? my problem there is the script.and it's slow to finesh loading where i can scroll down to the diff topics as well.

I tried typing to it the other day and went into permanent wait for it to register. redid it with no problems. I have sat. internet being out in nowhere so it could have been on my end

I've been having the same trouble on my end and we have DSL. I'm wondering if the site is possibly generating more traffic than the server can handle. That could explain the slowness that people seem to be experiencing. Or for all I know it could be the fact that someone is wearing green underpants on a Tuesday.

i have dsl through a satalite service and it aint giveing me probloms.the shoutbox and when i log in to check my bank balance in a diff site..are the only 2 areas im haveing my problems

Because I've talked with several people having generally the same problems, I'm thinking it's the site's server being overwhelmed.

It sounds like I have the same issues. I type in my message and it doesn't post. I have to refresh the page and then it finally goes after typing it again.

Latest posts

Back