Signing off

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psalm 7

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
As Iv mentioned my dial up and old computer will not let me do alot of the newer things that more modern tech can do and Im only paying for my land line to have internet . Where I live its dial up or some kind of satalite connection . We only use prepaid flip phones so thats not a option . I have seen to many folks go into shock when they see how much they are charged from time to time for thier contract phones . So Im dropping my land line and dial up today . I may be off line for quit some time until I decide to call up Hughes net or something similar .
In the mean time I will keep prepping . Y'all do the same . Once they disconnect this service weather its today or at the end of this billing cycle it will be the last time I sign on unless I change to another provider .
Thanks

good luck and fortune to ya psalm..and i hope things go swiftly for you,when it comes to a new internet connection..you might want to look into wildblue..i have it.in which i have no issues with it,in any kind of way what so ever..

Look into FreedomPOP hotspots:

http://www.freedompop.com/#phone

If you buy a FreedomPOP phone or hotspot, you get free data with no contract. I thought it sounded too good to be true, and I kept looking for the catch, but it's absolutely true!

I have a FreedomPOP Nexus 5, that cost me around $150 (refurbished) with no monthly fee and no contract. They no longer offer the Nexus 5, but they currently have the Samsung Victory 4G LTE, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy SIII, and Samsung Galaxy SII. They also have a BYOD program (Bring your own device)

They piggyback onto Sprint's LTE network. On the phones, they use a custom ROM on the phone that replaces the dialer with a Voice Over IP dialer. Phone calls use the LTE data connection. Bandwidth is pretty limited, but it's free, so...

i like that DR..i didn't look into far enough to learn any prices and all.but do like what i read

pslam 7,hope to see you here soon,in the meantime;keep safe and god bless you and your family!

Latest posts

Back