something light and airy

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepgirl

My Seed Cellar
Neighbor
So, in the midst of my prepping and thinking about my America going to crap, I turned on the radio and heard a news story about the Queen of England. They said she wasn't feeling well and and went to the hospital. They said she was suffering from some type of gastro problem complicated with DIARRHEA. -excuse me for being twisted but in that moment with everything we know and what we do and the thought of losing my children and the world as we know it, I laughed so hard....I feel for the woman but come'on! isn't there anything better to talk about!!!!

_I just couldn't believe that Diarrhea was the headliner!!! lolololol God help us!

Now that is funny! It is amazing what they will put in the news isn't it.

So, in the midst of my prepping and thinking about my America going to crap, I turned on the radio and heard a news story about the Queen of England. They said she wasn't feeling well and and went to the hospital. They said she was suffering from some type of gastro problem complicated with DIARRHEA. -excuse me for being twisted but in that moment with everything we know and what we do and the thought of losing my children and the world as we know it, I laughed so hard....I feel for the woman but come'on! isn't there anything better to talk about!!!!

_I just couldn't believe that Diarrhea was the headliner!!! lolololol God help us!

LOL

Dammit woman, now I have that song stuck in my head...

'Headed for first, pants about burst,'
'Diarrhea, uh, uh. Diarrhea.....'

lolololol that's what I kept singing the other day. "when you're sliding into third and you feel a lumpy turd" I'm so mature!!!:oops:

Latest posts

Back