Stupid 80's movies

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavyRocket

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I thought I would start a new post to maybe bring back some memories from the 1980's. A time I was growing up. So I thought I would do a stupid movies from the 1980's. Please share what movie you think is stupid from the 1980's. This post is for a few minutes of forgetting about what is happening today, and tomorrow.

Mine would have to be "Friday the 13th 4 and up". 1 - 3 was ok, I liked part 3 the best because it was in 3d. I went to see part 4, and at the time I just laughed because it was just so STOOPID. Never seen 5. I did watch 6 I believe. It was after part 6 I said that is it for me. Then they came out with Freddy vs Jason a few years back, and thought that is the MOST STUPIDEST idea for a movie. Well a friend rented it, and yes I watched it, and I was right... THAT WAS STOOPID.

80's - THE decade of the stupid teen movie

Among others:

Class of Nuke 'Em High
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
The Last American Virgin
Porky's
Pumpkinhead
Teen Wolf
The Toxic Avenger
Valley Girl

80's - THE decade of the stupid teen movie

Among others:

Class of Nuke 'Em High
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
The Last American Virgin
Porky's
Pumpkinhead
Teen Wolf
The Toxic Avenger
Valley Girl
You took my number one choice,lol.I despised Ferris Bueller,

But a few more-Road house,Breakfast club,Howard the duck,Gremlins,Flash dance to name a few bad memories.

Sorry Sharkbait, but I loved Flash Dance and since Michael J Fox was a heart throb at the time. I didn't mind watching that one either. All the others named above I could do without along with these too
Blame It on Rio
The Cannonball Run
Ghostbusters
Neighbors
My Stepmother Is an Alien
Beetlejuice

But, but but...I loved Cannonball Run, Ghostbusters and Beetlejuice :p

I actually did like Bill and Ted at the time, but now agree with someone that said that it was a stoner movie without the pot.

Anything with Jay and Silent Bob, I categorized them as IQ lowering movies but they were the BOMB! Just leave your IQ at the door and enjoy the movies.

Also, a lot of Mel Brooks movies (but these are classics!): Spaceballs, etc.

Danil-I was on dates back then,or I wouldn't have even watched those two at all,lol.

And i'll agree-Cannonball Run was a good movie in it's time.I also liked Weekend at Bernies till they ruined it with a sequel.

Danil-I was on dates back then,or I wouldn't have even watched those two at all,lol.

And i'll agree-Cannonball Run was a good movie in it's time.I also liked Weekend at Bernies till they ruined it with a sequel.
I LOVED Weekend at Bernies I laughed so hard especially when Bernie fell out of the boat! I couldn't help but LOL and that doesn't happen very often with me.

Latest posts

Back