Teenager kills teacher and two kids

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..most likely and thanks to all deities,those kids and the teacher only got wounded,but he did shoot his dad :(

Yeah it looks like a family dispute with a nutcase son. This was right in my backyard. Unfortunately this stuff is happening on a daily basis here in the states now.

what do you think,will that nut job be tried as an adult or what??

what do you think,will that nut job be tried as an adult or what??
They will probably coddle him and say he was abused as a child or some crap. I can't believe insanity is a defense. Of friggin course you're crazy to do something like this! You still deserve to be put down for it.

which was good :)

should perhaps wait an hour or so before I did put up this as the first blurb was "killed in school"...

I hope they'd fry the bastard. The little boy he shot in the leg died in the hospital. He had lost too much blood and had brain damage from it. I think they need to teach emergency medical in schools at an early age. If someone had applied a tourniquet immediately he would have made it. I know, someone needs to apply a tourniquet to the shooters neck!

images
something like this garrotte perhaps?

bloody hell!!!!!

perhaps it's quite good that they will have here an emergency day here in schools; how to give first aid,how to stay safe,how to call for help and what to say and how,nothing like that happened when I was a kid in school.

bloody hell!!!!!

perhaps it's quite good that they will have here an emergency day here in schools; how to give first aid,how to stay safe,how to call for help and what to say and how,nothing like that happened when I was a kid in school.
Even when we were kids there were accidents. Maybe not shootings, but still the unexpected tragedy occasionally. Life saving emergency medicine dosent need to be a four year study, but should be taught to all. Simple things like ABC, Airway, breathing, circulation, should be common knowledge by middle school. The fact that there is so much more gun violence now should prompt our govt to encourage it. The heimlick maneuver is pretty well taught now, with posters all over restauraunts now, why not take it a few steps further.

Latest posts

Back