tele marketers is on tha lose..

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimLE

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
City, Florida
Company: telemarketing
Acco

i got a cal from this one earlyer
(813) 793-6945
Plant
rding to 345 People
Type: Telemarketer
According to 345 People
and heres some others
(813) 793-6932
Plant City, Florida
Company: Unknown
According to 0 People

•Type: Telemarketer
According to 10 People

(813) 793-6950
Plant City, Florida
According to 0 People

According to 9 People

(813) 793-7068
Plant City, Florida
According to 0 People
According to 6 People

(813) 793-6910
Plant City, Florida
According to 0 People
According to 2 People

(813) 793-7436
Plant City, Florida
Company: TAMPAEST%2C+FL
According to 2 People
According to 2 People

(813) 793-4711
Plant City, Florida
According to 0 People
According to 2 People

(813) 793-6904
Plant City, Florida
According to 0 People
According to 1 Person

(813) 793-6014
Plant City, Florida
Company: 8137936014
According to 1 Person
According to 1 Person

bottom line is this..dont tell them squat...and dang sure dont give them any kind of info.credet/debet card numbers.ur name or anyy thing else

I'll give them mine..... I get letters in the mail from credit card companies every day saying I have been pre-disapproved for a loan . My credit is so bad , don't even fill out the application. I'll just lower my credit rating deeper into the negative numbers. In fact Mr. Harrell if it were not for the US governments score....you would surely qualify in the Guinness book of world records. Maybe you should apply for a card thirty thousand times more in the next half hour so you can at least be competitive with the record.

If you receive mail you did not solicit, just put it all in the return envelopes , minus your info and name, and mail it back to them using their own pre-paid envelopes.
They incur the cost with no results.

n
If you receive mail you did not solicit, just put it all in the return envelopes , minus your info and name, and mail it back to them using their own pre-paid envelopes.
They incur the cost with no results.

naaaaaa fill it out...(BUT) put use false info..maybe of someone thats been passed away for 30 years or more

I hate those people, they call when you're busy or in the middle of something, like dinner. I got so mad once I answered the phone and told them they'd reached the County Medical Examiner's office and which stiff were they looking for? The idiot who thought pepper spray and jingle bells scared off angry bears or the idiot who thought it was cute to handle screaming bear cubs? They hang up, who wants to deal with the Medical Examiner? This only works if you don't laugh and sound official. Oh and make sure its an actual telemarketer and not a relative or your Dad's best friend who IS the county Sheriff and who has no sense of humor.o_O

I can always tell when it's a robot or teleprompter.If I have to say "hello" more than once.If it's a robot,I don't care who it's from,we simply hang up.If it's a teleprompter (auto dialer with a human),we keep a coach's whistle on the wall by the phone for that very reason.They don't call back,lol.

Latest posts

Back