Texan prepper and girlfriend on Bug out Bike

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
306069_323192934472981_193526261_n.jpg

bloody dangerous, that's an accident waiting to happen, some people are just crazy.

Date night! They're even driving on the wrong side of the road too.

Hey they are TEXANS they don't obey laws not laid down in the Constitution, They are free and will drive on any side of the road they like :) :) Gun safety rules, drink drive rules, speed limits are all infringing their Goddam right as Texicans to do what they like :) :) (that's actually how my friends in Norman Oklahoma view Texans :) )

Last edited:
bloody dangerous, that's an accident waiting to happen, some people are just crazy.

Hey I saw Brokeback Mountain and a Texan with a steer for a partner is better than a Texan with a ............................................................ ;)

Texas where the Men are Men and the Steers are worried

I wouldn't know, my relatives lived in CANADA!!:D

Hey they are TEXANS they don't obey laws not laid down in the Constitution, They are free and will drive on any side of the road they like :) :) Gun safety rules, drink drive rules, speed limits are all infringing their Goddam right as Texicans to do what they like :) :) (that's actually how my friends in Norman Oklahoma view Texans :) )
Okies. That explains it. Here's a little piece of trivia about Texas; if you cut Alaska in half, Texas would be become the third largest State.

Raider didn't notice he is driving on the "wrong" side of the road, because to a Brit, he is driving on the "right" side of the road. And if you notice the truck is driving on the "wrong" side of the road too...HMMM....

I'm gonna say this wasn't in Texas, unless Texas is a town in Northumberland...
ROFL.gif
Could be a Britt on honeymoon then....

Just hoping it is a mini Holstein cow and not a heifer. . . but by the looks, it is a calf of whichever. As a Texan myself, I would only justify this ride with it being a cow or calf. . . milk or meat in the long haul

Latest posts

Back