The Birth of Civilization - The First Farmers (20000 BC to 8800 BC)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of the way the communities were set up reminds me of some ruins in Provence, France I went through many years ago. Seemed like a maze. Fascinating. Can't remember the name of the ancient city ruins, but it was kind of near where Mary Magdalene is buried. Can't imagine living in a community like that, but it seemed like a protective thing.

personally I'd like to go back and stop "civilisation" even starting. its been downhill ever since.

Guy does a good job on his videos too...theres more i will post here.
I took a quick look at his channel. Some interesting titles, so I hit the "subscribe" button.
Which is now probably lost somewhere in the list of over 250 channels I subscribe to.:eek:

I don;t watch TV, but I do spend time on YouTube.

I took a quick look at his channel. Some interesting titles, so I hit the "subscribe" button.
Which is now probably lost somewhere in the list of over 250 channels I subscribe to.:eek:

I don;t watch TV, but I do spend time on YouTube.
I think theres much more interesting things to watch on youtube.

I think theres much more interesting things to watch on youtube.
For sure, like documentaries of the Eastern Front in WWII (seriously!!).
Or the Chickanic, female small engine mechanic.
Or several channels that gel test ammo.
And if I need to be put to sleep, Hickok 45.

For sure, like documentaries of the Eastern Front in WWII (seriously!!).
Or the Chickanic, female small engine mechanic.
Or several channels that gel test ammo.
And if I need to be put to sleep, Hickok 45.
thought of you today as something new came out on a channel i enjoy...thought you might like it...Ancient Americas

channel

https://www.youtube.com/@AncientAmericas

latest

I wanted to do a book about civilization called you, me and the bear. Starting from caveman to present. Looking at how civilization developed over time. The bear starts out as your average run of the mill freaking huge cave bear evolving into the banks and Gov. A comedy drama prospective.

Latest posts

Back