The Rosetta Space probe mission

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
It’s amazing how in 2014 we can fly a spacecraft hundreds of millions of miles through space for over ten years and land a car sized probe on a spinning comet made up of ice and gas, but the average women still cannot reverse a car ten feet into a parking space the size of a football pitch.

You do know you're in deep ---- with some of the ladies here now?
Seriously, I'm excited to see if they pull off the landing today. Did you see the pictures of the steep, craggy surface? Where is it supposed to land? I hope it has claws to hang on!

ME???? don't blame me when you step in a big pile of doodoo ;)

hope they manage to do it ok,this could be very interesting stuff..

they told on the news it has landed,quite an achievement...they've been telling about this on discovery for the whole week...

they told on the news it has landed,quite an achievement...they've been telling about this on discovery for the whole week...
Awesome, I'll look it up shortly! I'm a scifi geek at heart.

Well, it "bounced" so not exactly what they intended, but still a hell of an achievement. Can't wait to see what they learn from it.

Saw a report that it landed in a shady spot and can't use its solar panel . Power cell will go dead .

hopefully when it gets close to the sun it will get enough light. major achievement... kudos!!!

anyway, showed the wife the backing up comment, she wanted to know who typed that, I showed her, "British humor I get it" I said no, I think he meant it (with a grin) and I get popped in the back of the head for it....

anyway, showed the wife the backing up comment, she wanted to know who typed that, I showed her, "British humor I get it" I said no, I think he meant it (with a grin) and I get popped in the back of the head for it....

Why do women have smaller feet than men ?
So they can get nearer the kitchen sink.

( Jonnte made me tell that one too)

your sailing a bit close to the wind NR me old mucker!! I hope Bev isn't looking over your shoulder when you typed those!!:p;)

Latest posts

Back