The US Army loses its HONOUR :(

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the world of "politically correctness". We aren't even allowed to shove a child rapist in times of war.....

The pos would'nt have gotten a shove from me , he would have gotten a double tap of 5.56 .
I may be wrong but this story will not be over with the current adminastration .
As sick as it is this seems to be part of their culture . Another reason we do not need them here .

We have a young Para srving life for shooting two car thieves dead at a check point in Ulster after they tried to ram a checkpoint, another sergeant got life for finishing off a dying Taliban.

One thing the press may get right is shinning light on a subject like this and exposeing it may help stop other kids from being harmed .

Remember the 1st push into Faluja was stoped when footage of a U.S Marine blasting with a 12 gauge shotgun a insurgent that was playing dead then trying to throw a grenade . The footage did show some laughing and high fiveing and one saying He's dead now , but thats what Warriors do . Its not for the squimish .

Last edited:
As more Marines and Soldiers are telling similar stories from all over Afgahnastan there is little chance in keeping it at company level . Some Afgahn athorities are using the schools and orphanages as flesh pools for perverts . The U.S Military has been told not to get envolved in cases under Afgahn control . I know such things are World wide but here the freak could be put in prison for a decade just for owning a picture of such and in the Eastern World its systemic and part of their culture .

Latest posts

Back