Thoughts, anyone

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
propably just delivery of vehicles to UN,some new hot spot brewing somewhere,wouldn't wonder at all if they ended up in the Balkans,the old powder keg in Europe and in close proximity of Ukraine and Turkey.

in that article,is this.it could be routine in some way or other.but it makes me wonder.

many of the soldiers traveling in the convoy were seen wearing helmets, an unusual procedure for a simple convoy.

They were seen in several different states such as TX, NC, SC and both Virginias. The shipping I understand but it's the many different states and directions that made me raise an eyebrow to the shipping....shipping in or out?
For some reason it made the hair on the back of the neck raise, so to speak. I just don't trust them and that uneasy feeling has been increasing. Even though telling myself it's just the personal life that deep gut feeling says NO. So, I'm going with I'm a loon and we'll see. Lol

There is more extrapolation about these vehicles than truth

If you google the images you will find they all lead back to a contractor who builds, paints and refits vehicles under contract. There is a tight timeline for somewhere so they are being sent to ports which can handle roll on, roll off ships like Houston tx, Norfolk va etc. This happens every few years and generally scatters the online roaches for a few weeks, but its mostly just an amusing undertone on prepping boards

About the helmets- OSHA requirements Hard hats not helmets- when operating heavy vehicles inside the US. Govt contractors and Stevedore working at Ports are required to wear hard hats- Not UN helmets

Look at the limited number of colors available in hardhats and safety blue looks a lot like UN blue to an idiot trying to generate conspiracy

Follow the money here, who the sites belong too, who sponsers them and how it benefits them to generate traffic

trump leading has sent many of the conspiracy sites traffic dropping a lot this year as people think for themselves.

Sites like Becks and Levins need the traffic to remain a float

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back