Today's pocket dump

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G shock, f301 compact pen, Huntsman Swiss Army knife, the original leatherman pst. " personal survival tool "

View attachment 615
Nice! I Like the para-cord arm band. I have yet to incorporate skulls into the ones I have made

Went with the leathman juice s2, Wenger Swiss army handyman made in the 60's and the folder is a leathermans c33.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364219128.702767.jpg

My Pocket Dump for Saturday.
  1. Bottle Opener
  2. Paracord armband
  3. Paracord Key Fob
  4. High Altitude Lighter
  5. Multi Tool
  6. Knife
  7. Gerber Shard (Actually had to use the (philips screw driver part today)
  8. Handcuff Key with light attached (yes it is a handcuff key!)

that opener reminded me of the 2 i have.one is simaler to the blue one u have,but shaped like a beer bottle.pluse i have one for twist caps.

i was looking through some of my stuff. for my b.o.b.and i came across some other things i'll be posting there after i learn the vaule of each item..

My Pocket Dump for Saturday.
  1. Bottle Opener
  2. Paracord armband
  3. Paracord Key Fob
  4. High Altitude Lighter
  5. Multi Tool
  6. Knife
  7. Gerber Shard (Actually had to use the (philips screw driver part today)
  8. Handcuff Key with light attached (yes it is a handcuff key!)

that one between the handle of the pliers..is that a bottle opener??

that one between the handle of the pliers..is that a bottle opener??
It is a multi-tool. It is by Gerber and is called the Shard. IT has screw drivers, bottle opener, prybar. IT is a great little tool for less than $10.00

the red swiss.is that lil nail clipper actully useable?.it's so small it looks like it'd be for really small nails..lol

oh i thought you had already..but they do look rather small..and looks like they can only be used on a babys finger nails..or a peice of lose skin next to a nail that needs triming back..but all n all..it does look like a handy lil set up that could be handy to have..

Latest posts

Back