Today's pocket dump

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for you Colt!!
IMG_1874[2].JPG

Naw, got them all for under 200. The grip on the 2 folders are amazing, they can be a little sticky at first but they just need to be broke in a little. The Espada large is definitely my new favorite edc pocket knife. At 5 1/2 inches the intimidation factor alone make this a great carry and, the bowie style blade makes it a great skinner.

When I'm done moding the machete and the tomahawk I'll post pics for you colt. If you like the mods I'll make you a tomahawk if you come get it.

The first is a fighting style speed hawk, 12 inch handle. Second is my standard survival hawk with a small beard, 18 inch handle. Both get cut to a 45% handle for butt strikes and throwing.

The first is a fighting style speed hawk, 12 inch handle. Second is my standard survival hawk with a small beard, 18 inch handle. Both get cut to a 45% handle for butt strikes and throwing.

Really nice ! love the 45 that's a great idea. The wrap looks killer, a little rib action for grip ! Awesome job.

Dark walnut. Gives them the old frontier look I also strip the paint and use gun black on the metal.

IMG_1933.JPG
IMG_1934.JPG
IMG_1935.JPG
IMG_1936.JPG

Got bored and made new kydex cases for my new cold steel knifes!!

Below the knives are there the old cheesy ones.

Latest posts

Back