Trovi.com Redirect Also Known As: Trovi Virus

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimLE

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
i had this on my pc...

What is Trovi.com?

The Trovi.com browser hijacker infiltrates users' Internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox) through free software downloads. This website is created by Conduit Ltd (operated by ClientConnect Ltd) and distributed using a deceptive software marketing method called 'bundling'. Internet users commonly install this browser settings-changing adware (capable of modifying the homepage and default search engine fields) when downloading or installing freeware. Computer users should be aware that, today, most free software download websites use 'download clients' to offer installation of advertised browser plug-ins together with free software chosen for download. Thus, reckless freeware downloading and installation can result in adware infections.

http://www.pcrisk.com/removal-guides/7518-trovi-redirect#a1

im working on contacting my internet provider about now..on account i want to make sure i got it off of my pc.

Usually, I google on the particular virus and malware, and often find the best steps for removing. I've seen some nasty ones in my day.

Latest posts

Back