Uncle Albert is back

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Albert

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
A while back I caught a virus and my computer decided I was not as important as the person who sent it. Computers just aren't as loyal as the family dog. Then I had an accident and busted my head open and had to be rushed to the ER. I don't know if you've ever experienced head trauma but it's surprising how little it hurts. They put a bunch of staples in my head, patted me on the butt and sent me home. It took a while for my brain waves to start communicating with one another, so I could think again. Brain waves aren't as loyal as the family dog either. Anyway, I'm back and way behind on everything that has been going on. I hope you will cut me some slack while I try to get it together. Oh, I thought I might add that it's different having a Klingon head, all those lumps and bumps. It's hard to comb your hair.

sorry bout pc and your head..hope your head gets better soon.now as for what you hit with your head,is it totoled? lol

Uncle Albert, I've worked with people with traumatic brain injury for the last 14 years, the first being my oldest daughter. I am always grateful to see someone come back from a head trauma able to get on with their lives. It's a pleasure to meet you!

Uncle Albert, I've worked with people with traumatic brain injury for the last 14 years, the first being my oldest daughter. I am always grateful to see someone come back from a head trauma able to get on with their lives. It's a pleasure to meet you!
Thank you, good to meet you too L. Tell me, does something like this cause fatigue? I'm tired all the time.

There are so many possible symptoms - fatigue, depression, mood swings, anger. You should be checked by a neurologist. They had no business putting staples in you and sending you home without an MRI or C-scan.

Welcome back. I know about brain injury, been on the receiving end of one myself. Scrambled me pretty good and I don't work off the farm anymore or drive.

Welcome back Uncle Albert! Been missing your insight around here. I had a head injury about 35 years ago. . .not something I want to go thru again. I "forgot" how to walk and talk. Can't tell you how happy my parents were when I said my first words after that accident, which was about 2 weeks afterwards. I do remember being tired and forgetful at times, but it will come back.

Latest posts

Back