US made TV dramas

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Got to admit you Chaps and Chapesses have produced some really cracking TV series recently, I absolutely love THE LAST SHIP, its superbly written and brilliantly acted by a first rate cast (though the English accents on the bad guys in the Sub is truly appalling).

Then the superlative WALKING DEAD is yet another instant classic or the highest order, I cannot get to grips with Z NATION though??

After JEREMIAH and JERICHO I thought it would be YEARS before I saw another good Post Apoc Drama, but even DEFIANCE is very enjoyable series.

I do think it was truly disgusting the way they suddenly cropped a FIVE series storyline to 2.5 series as they did with Jericho

I'm even enjoying the Comedy LAST MAN ON EARTH.

OUR (British) attempts have been truly appalling DAY OF THE TRIFFIDS (remake) SURVIVORS (remake) truly notable for being politically correct, inclusive, multi cultural, anti gun left wing rubbish

You might also like Under the Dome. They have to deal with very similar problems as any post-apoc show. Now there is Fear the Walking Dead too (but isn't as good as it's origin show). Mostly because I just want the characters to die...whereas in the original, we WANT to see them live (ok, at least Darryl, Carol, Rick, Michonne, Maggie and Glen). In this new one though, they simply make some real boneheaded moves, even after they know what's going on.

I prefer FACTual shows...like Ray Mears,but i'm following with interest the new show on british tv "hunted" if only to watch the mistakes people make.

Latest posts

Back